Fit For Animal Consumption – Finest Quality
Yellow Corn From Brazil
Yellow Corn – With almost 110 million tons of annual production (harvest 2020/21), Brazil is the third largest producer of corn in the world after the USA and China. Both genetically modified (GMO) and non-genetically manipulated (non-GMO) maize are produced, with GMO maize making up the majority at around 90%. Summer and winter harvests are possible in the most important Brazilian growing areas.
About 1/3 of the total annual production is exported. The corn is differentiated into for human or animal consumption. The main export countries for Brazilian corn are Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Our warehouse, transport and terminal accesses ensure efficiency and control during execution. Our deep understanding of logistics issues provides opportunities for differentiated supplier and customer solutions.
Our comprehensive logistics expertise enables flexible supply. We offer flexible solutions in case there is an urgent need or buyer’s plans change.
The transparency of the supply chain from the producer to the final shipping destination as well as the adaptation to the quality and food safety management programs enable quality differentiation. A broad supplier base enables different packaging solutions to meet different market requirements.
COMPETENCE & EXPERIENCE
Comprehensive expertise combined with a strong focus on the needs of our customers and producers/suppliers helps ensure that your order is carried out on time and efficiently.
Yellow Corn Animal Feed GMO/NON GMO
- Protein: 9.0% min
- Moisture: 14.0% max
- Admixture: 2,50 % max
- Damaged Kernels: 2.00%
- Broken Kernels: 4.00%
- Aflatoxin: 20ppb
- Poisonous Seeds: 2 PCS per 100 kg
- Free From: Moulding, Chemicals, Insects
Yellow Corn Human Consumption NON GMO #1
- Moisture 14.5% Max
- Damaged kernel 5.0% Max (Include heat damaged kernels 0.2%Max)
- BCFM ( Broken Kernel & Foreign Material) 3% Max
- Total Aflatoxin (B1+B2+G1+G2) under 15ppb (Including Aflatoxin B1 under 10ppb)
- Deoxynivalenol 2mg/kg Max
- Zearalenone 200 μg/kg
- Ochratoxin A 5μg/kg
- Total Fumonisin (B1+B2) under 4mg/kg
- Test Weight 69.5kg/hl(min) : US(54.7 lb./bu)
- Minimum order: 12500 metric tons
- Maximum Order: 1,200,000 metric tons
- Packaging: 50 kg / Bulk
- Origin: Brazil
- Ships from 12500 mt
- Payment method: LC, DLC or SBLC Transferable